If you are signed up for our newsletter, you’ve already seen the newest way you can get into SOD2: The Halloween Costume Contest. The grand prize? We’ll turn your costume into an outfit in the game.
- We’re looking for survivors, not zombies. Feel free to enter as a zombie (see below), just know you’re not eligible for the grand prize.
- To avoid licensing problems and pesky lawsuits, please don’t use (or strategically cover) any brands or logos that are not State of Decay or Undead Labs.
- These pictures need to be PG by the standards of the USA. That means weapons are fine, but nudity is not.
- Entering means you are giving the Lab permission to share the photos.
- The deadline for you to email me a full-length picture of yourself in your costume is October 25th. We will be choosing winners first thing in the morning on October 26. Send your submission (one per person) to sanya at undeadlabs dot com
- Winners, plural? Why, yes. In addition to the grand prize winner selected by the judges, I’ll send a t-shirt to the Community Choice poll winner, and decals to three randomly chosen people who enter any costume picture, survivor or zombie.
- Our community is global, so even if you live somewhere without Halloween, we’d love for you to enter the contest anyway!
Get dressed up, and get in the game!