Undead Labs is looking for engineers who have expertise in building internal development tools. We believe in building great games and also in being a great work environment. To us, that means finding ways to eliminating frustrations as well as ways to unlock individual productivity.
- Create and maintain development tools for our designers and content producers
- Create and maintain runtime tools for gameplay debugging and state inspection
- Collaborate with content creators and our UX team to improve workflows
- Proactively identify studio workflows that could benefit from tools investment
- Proficiency in C++ and a major scripting language
- Strong interpersonal and inter-disciplinary collaboration skills
- Experience with building tools for artists and/or designers
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4
- Experience in desktop UI and/or web front-end development
- Experience with console game development
This is a full-time position at the Undead Labs studio in Seattle. Our company is founded on the belief and trust that we are all adults. We place an emphasis on work-life balance, interpersonal skills, trust, and respect. Engineering at Undead Labs is a collaborative environment where we recognize group contribution as well as individual strengths. We pride ourselves on flexibility and willingness to see things through to completion, instead of staying within tightly-defined areas of responsibility.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!