- Work closely with engineering and art to provide beautiful and performant shaders
- Use graphics profiling tools such as PIX to optimize graphics performance
- Educate artists about how best to use the shader toolkit
- Excellent 3d math skills
- Professional experience with modern graphics techniques and hardware
- HLSL or equivalent shader programming experience
- Unreal Engine experience
- Maya Python skills
- Console development experience
This position is for full-time employment at the Undead Labs studio in Seattle. We are a studio that place a high value on diversity and individual responsibility. Our motto is “We are all adults here.” We believe in finding people who excel in their individual fields and allowing them the freedom to perform at their peak. We place an emphasis on work-life balance, interpersonal skills, trust, and respect. We hire developers who excel at communicating their ideas to others within the studio, and who are excellent listeners. We operate in highly collaborative cross-discipline teams with the understanding that the best ideas are ones we come up with together.
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.