Undead Labs is looking for software engineers who feel comfortable diving into the unknown. We work in a variety of homegrown and third-party codebases, and we believe that flexibility and pragmatism are more important than ownership of a narrow silo, or achieving “ivory tower” perfection.
- Work with design, production, and engineering to uncover short- and long-term needs
- Create and maintain runtime systems that accomplish gameplay and design goals
- Chase reported issues down to root-cause analysis, and develop appropriate solutions
- Triage and prioritize issues and future work across a variety of scopes and systems
- Help shape coding standards and evangelize good practices throughout engineering
- Strong proficiency in C++ development and debugging
- Ability to self-manage and make progress in the face of ambiguity
- Professional experience with multiple shipped software titles
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4
- Experience with console game development
This is a full-time position at the Undead Labs studio in Seattle. Our company is founded on the belief and trust that we are all adults. We place an emphasis on work-life balance, interpersonal skills, trust, and respect. Engineering at Undead Labs is a collaborative environment where we recognize group contribution as well as individual strengths. We pride ourselves on flexibility and willingness to see things through to completion, instead of staying within tightly-defined areas of responsibility.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!