Undead Labs is looking for engineers who have experience with real-time graphics programming. We believe in building great games and also in being a great work environment. We want our games to be as appealing and visually immersive as they are fun to play.
- Build upon the basic rendering mechanisms of Unreal Engine 4
- Push the boundaries of fidelity and performance on PC and Xbox platforms
- Work across departments to create and effectively communicate asset budgets
- Collaborate with technical artists to achieve specific look targets
- Proficiency in C++ programming and debugging
- Aptitude for real-time graphics and 3D spatial mathematics
- Experience with low-level graphics APIs (DirectX, Vulkan, etc)
- Strong interpersonal and inter-disciplinary collaboration skills
- Aptitude for concurrency and multi-threaded programming
- Working knowledge of PC and Xbox performance profiling tools
- Experience with deferred or tile-based “Forward+” techniques
- Experience working with and making changes to Unreal Engine 4
This is a full-time position at the Undead Labs studio in Seattle. Our company is founded on the belief and trust that we are all adults. We place an emphasis on work-life balance, interpersonal skills, trust, and respect. Engineering at Undead Labs is a collaborative environment where we recognize group contribution as well as individual strengths. We pride ourselves on flexibility and willingness to see things through to completion, instead of staying within tightly-defined areas of responsibility.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!