Undead Labs is seeking a dynamic People Operations professional to create and deliver forward-thinking people practices for our growing company. We care deeply about the quality of life for our people, both in their careers and in their private lives. This is the cornerstone of our culture and our people operations.
In this newly created role, you will set the tone for People Operations in the Lab. As a member of the executive team, you will use your experience and skills to craft the vision, strategy, and implementation of all people-related activities for Undead Labs. You will help us nurture a more inclusive and welcoming culture that reflects the diversity of our audience and the local labor market. You will partner and collaborate with the HR team at Microsoft, yet maintain a distinctive and independent HR function that serves Undead Labs’ culture and people.
- Collaborate with the senior leadership team to align HR strategy with business strategy, including growth goals, recruitment goals, diversity & inclusion goals, talent management, and employee growth and development..
- Provide expertise on diversity, equity and inclusion, and collaborate with senior leaders to create a welcoming and inclusive culture and environment.
- Responsible for recruiting, partnering with hiring managers and applying an inclusive mindset, to identify, qualify, and hire the best talent.
- Coach and influence leaders – help enable leaders to be great, focusing on building a high-performing, high trust, diverse, and inclusive environment across teams. Hold us accountable to our potential, our values, and our mission.
- Responsible for employee development matters and collaborate with managers to resolve difficult situations.
- Partner with Lab employees to create learning and development programs to prepare employees for more significant responsibilities as the company grows.
- Design of our overall compensation program, including benefits programs and salary structures.
- Measure employees’ satisfaction and sense of belonging and propose necessary changes.
- Design practices and policies around organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning.
- Ensure compliance by providing oversight and managing risk.
- Develop and manage HR budget.
Typical Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Organizational Development, Psychology, or a related field, and/or certification or equivalent experience
- 5 years or more as an HR Director/Business Partner, and 3+ years in Talent Acquisition.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, hire, develop and retain effective, diverse teams.
- Experience working with diversity & inclusion initiatives and goals, ensuring alignment with business priorities.
- Proven examples of successful coaching, relationship building, and conflict resolution.
- Experience in building and managing performance, reward, and benefits programs.
- Curious and inquisitive with the ability to collect data and interpret data for effective decision-making.
- Empathetic and candid communicator, both written and verbal.
Undead Labs is a studio that places a high value on diversity and individual responsibility. One of our core pillars is, “We are all adults here.” We believe in finding people who excel in their individual fields and allowing them the freedom to perform and grow. We place an emphasis on work-life balance, interpersonal skills, and respect. We operate in highly collaborative cross-discipline teams with the understanding that the best ideas are ones we come up with together.
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!