Are you looking for a place where you can use all your skills in a culture where collaboration, responsibility, and dedication to getting things done are your day-to-day experience?
Undead Labs is seeking a Director of Finance to lead our financial planning, analysis, and reporting. This role will work closely with the Lab’s leadership team and with our finance partners at Microsoft.
- Conduct strategic business planning for the Lab, including long-range planning and development plus assessment of business-planning scenarios based on various modeling inputs.
- Create financial statements and supporting analysis to reflect the state of the business and highlight segments or subject that require monitoring or action.
- Partner with leaders throughout the organization to present a realistic perspective on our financial opportunities and the business targets required to achieve them.
- Oversee day-to-day financial stewardship of the business.
- Mentor and develop finance staff.
- Experienced planner and rigorous reporter.
- Curiosity backed by the analytical, modeling, and forecasting skills necessary to discover answers.
- Demonstrated communication skills and ability to develop interpersonal relationships.
- Profound commitment to the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
Bonus if You Have
- MBA degree and relevant hands-on experience.
- Industry experience in entertainment.
- Corporate tax payments and management experience.
This is a full-time position at the Undead Labs studio in Seattle.
Our company is founded on the belief that we are all adults. We believe in finding people who excel in their individual fields and allowing them the freedom to perform at their peak. We place an emphasis on work-life balance, interpersonal skills, trust, and respect.
We hire people who excel at communicating their ideas to others in the studio and who are excellent listeners. At Undead Labs, you will operate in a highly collaborative environment with cross-discipline teams because we understand that the best ideas are ones we come up with together. We are creators of hit survival-fantasy franchise State of Decay played by millions, and operate independently as part of a network of studios now owned by Microsoft.
Undead Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!