Undead Labs is looking for engineers who have experience with automated build and deployment tools. We believe in building great games and also in being a great work environment. Part of that mission is making sure that our games build and deploy quickly and that our teams can iterate without unnecessary delay or downtime.
- Improve tooling and automation for deploying versioned game builds
- Improve tooling and automation around batch-processing of game assets
- Reduce turn-around delay between asset changes and in-game visibility
- Work with UX and IT departments to reduce individual workflow downtime
- Working knowledge of C++ programming and debugging
- Proficiency in C++, Java, C# or similar high-level language
- Proficiency in python or another widely-used scripting language
- Aptitude for large-scale data-processing / pipeline problems
- Strong interpersonal and inter-disciplinary collaboration skills
- Experience with managing “continuous integration” build software
- Experience with packaging and deploying Unreal Engine 4 games
- Experience with console game development
This is a full-time position at the Undead Labs studio in Seattle. Our company is founded on the belief and trust that we are all adults. We place an emphasis on work-life balance, interpersonal skills, trust, and respect. Engineering at Undead Labs is a collaborative environment where we recognize group contribution as well as individual strengths. We pride ourselves on flexibility and willingness to see things through to completion, instead of staying within tightly-defined areas of responsibility.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!