Are you looking for a place where you can use all your skills in a culture where collaboration, responsibility, and dedication to getting things done are your day-to-day experience?
The Undead Labs engineering team is looking for an experienced build engineer to help us iterate on our build, automation and deployment pipelines. We believe in building great games and great work environments, and part of that involves making sure our games can build and deploy robustly without undue delay or downtime.
- Manage continuous integration (CI) platforms across multiple products, including developing product-specific build infrastructure on top of a CI platform.
- Monitor the health trends of build and content processing jobs and work with the larger engineering team to develop optimizations and improvements.
- Oversee the product packaging and deployment processes.
- Implement tools, infrastructure, and documentation for automatic testing processes.
- Implement tools, infrastructure, and documentation for branch management.
- Experience with administration and management of CI products.
- Proficiency in Python or a similar language.
- Familiar with Unreal Engine 4 or similar game engines.
- Aptitude for large-scale data-processing or pipeline problems.
- Strong interpersonal and interdisciplinary collaboration skills.
- Ability to self-manage and make progress in the face of ambiguity.
- Highly experienced software professional with a track record of contributing to multiple titles.
Bonus if You Have
- Familiarity with C++, C#, Java or a similar language.
- Experience with console game development.
- Experience with packaging and deploying Unreal Engine 4 products.
This is a full-time position at the Undead Labs studio in Seattle.
Our company is founded on the belief that we are all adults. We believe in finding people who excel in their individual fields and allowing them the freedom to perform at their peak. We place an emphasis on work-life balance, interpersonal skills, trust, and respect.
We hire people who excel at communicating their ideas to others in the studio and who are excellent listeners. At Undead Labs, you will operate in a highly collaborative environment with cross-discipline teams because we understand that the best ideas are ones we come up with together. We are creators of hit survival-fantasy franchise State of Decay played by millions, and operate independently as part of a network of studios now owned by Microsoft.
Undead Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!