Undead Labs is looking for an engineer to support and elevate our audio team. We believe in building great games and also in being a great work environment. Part of providing a great game experience is building a world full of rich, immersive audio, and that requires a close partnership between audio and engineering.
- Own and improve the processing pipeline and workflow for world-class game audio
- Develop efficient runtime frameworks that let our audio team precisely control playback
- Guide the exploration and implementation of concepts like fully-spatialized audio, environmental reverb simulation, and dynamic music selection
- Investigate and take ownership of our audio team’s software support needs
- Strong proficiency in C++
- Hobby or professional experience with audio tooling and playback
- Aptitude for thinking about and working with large-scale data sets
- Experience with Wwise
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
This is a full-time position at the Undead Labs studio in Seattle. Our company is founded on the belief and trust that we are all adults. We place an emphasis on work-life balance, interpersonal skills, trust, and respect. Engineering at Undead Labs is a collaborative environment where we recognize group contribution as well as individual strengths. We pride ourselves on flexibility and willingness to see things through to completion, instead of staying within tightly-defined areas of responsibility.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!