We are looking for a Social Media Manager experienced in:
- Communication marketing
- Creating content
- Proactively identifying and leveraging future goals
- Self-direction and follow through
- Learning and maintaining brand voice.
The ideal candidate works closely with the Communications Director and the creative team to leverage high level marketing beats in ways that drive wide funnel community engagement and user retention.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Strong skills with WordPress, Photoshop, MailChimp. Bonus for editing skills in Adobe or Final Cut
- Deep knowledge of tools and best practices for social sites including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Discord, and YouTube
- The expertise to create original content and manage daily posting on social media platforms and monitor engagement
- Experience identifying emerging social media platforms and work to develop Undead Lab’s voice on new platforms
What the job entails:
- Represent studio voice accurately in every post, update, and conversation
- Respond to all comments and questions on social media and flag appropriate issues for advanced responses
- Review social reports and metrics; synthesize data into actionable insights
- Act as day-to-day contact for a large gaming community
- Generate insight into community performance and provide recommendations for improvement
- Work with Communications Director to manage the existing social media/community calendar and organize content across all social media marketing channels
- Create fun and engaging experiences or campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc, through compelling content and/or promotions
- Bonus: You stream on Twitch and love games!
This position is a three-month contract position, with the possibility of becoming a longer-term relationship with Undead Labs. For more information about what it’s like to work at the Lab, check out our jobs page.
It this all sounds awesome, and you think you have what it takes, send your resume and any samples you can share to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.