Hey, everyone! We were excited to bring you the customization feature last week, and we kept an eagle eye out for your questions. Phinney tackled as many as we could for this week. He would have kept going, but some of these are destined to be full articles of their own. (Skills, for example.) Check out what awaits you in the forums:
* Do my characters have to die?
* Will survivors (when you are not playing them) be able to decide for themselves to sacrifice themselves for the greater good?
* Do I have to babysit everyone in my community to make sure they eat and defend themselves?
* What happens if a survivor has a bad attitude, or a trait the other survivors don’t like?
* Will backpacks and guns display?
* If time passes when I’m offline, what does that mean if I end up getting deployed, having a baby, or just plain need to be away from the game for awhile?
All this and more can be found in the discussion thread over in our forum. Thanks for the great questions, and be sure to thank Phinney for getting the answers.
Next week is going to be sort of big for us. Hope to see you all online ready to spread the word. What word? That’s the surprise. See you then
Click “comment” to go to the Q&A and the discussion thread!